2010年11月26日星期五

GiFt + sIck + reSult =)

 Wednesday morning~~poslaju reach my home =) so surprise about this gift by my uncle's japan friend - Mitsuhiro Ota San ~~ so nice n pretty ~~~ this keychain smell good ~~^^ haha!!!!!!!!!!the red one is mine~~~~~~that word is my japanese name=]
Anyway ~thx !!  ありがとうございます  (Arigatōgozaimasu)
This photo excellent!!!!!!! excellent photoshooting!!!!!!!! By Mitsuhiro San~


 i hate sick!!!!!!!! hate high fever!!!!!!!!!! dun wan sick~ make me dizzy~~~
wed was raining ~~~very cold~~~~~ wait the bus 666 1 hour !!!!! suffering!!!!!!! damn cold~~


today exam result come out~~~ very nervous~~ >____<
haha~~ got nice result~~ happy-ING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luckily dun have resit ~~all pass~~ ^6^ V

thx my mum!!!!!!!!! u so hard~!!! wan u come to college hurry then back to ur office alone~~
i will finish my Diploma!! N get good result 2 u~~~~
u~~

Thx  granduncle's encourage~!!!!!!!!! u oso~~

没有评论:

发表评论